12 Volt Blower Flange Mount
|FOB Price:||US $30 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||80 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|80 Pieces||US $30/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SFBB1-320-02
- Blade Material: Plastic
- Electric Current Type: DC
- Certification: Ce, ISO9001:2008
- AMP Draw: 11A Fuse
- Color: White or as Requested
- Brand: Seaflo
- Warranty: One Year
- Marine Parts: Blower
- Transport Package: 1PC/Inner Box; 4PCS/CTN; Seaworthy Strong Cartons
- Origin: Fujian, China
- Material: ABS
- Type: Inland and Coastal Boats
- Mounting: Wall Fan
- Product: 12 Volt Blower Flange Mount
- Fuse Size: 16A
- Certificate: Ce, ISO9001, RoHS
- Mounting Style: Flange Mount
- Factory: OEM/ODM Are Welcome
- Trademark: SEAFLO
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8414609090
Hi-Flow Capacity 330CFM/550CMH
Generally mounted with discharge port fastened directly to a flat external surface to minimize required ducting. The inlet port can then be connected with duct hose to the area requiring ventilation. Standard models are rated for intermittent service, 15 minutes maximum. Commercial duty models are rated for continuous service. For International Markets
Designed to remove gasoline vapors from enclosures, these blowers are also a medium-duty, versatile means of exhausting warm air from galleys and engine rooms, ventilating odors or steam from heads and general marine air circulation.
1. IMCI (CE) conforms with EN50014-1, EN50014-2 and EN61000-3-2 and EN61000-3-3USCG 183.410 2. Compliant: Ignition protected
3. Provides ventilation for engine compartments, galleys, bilges and heads
4. Hi-Flow 9, 060 Litres per minute (320 CFM) capacity
5. Up to 25% more efficient than conventional in-line blowes
6. UV resistant white ABS plastic construction, with built-in mounting feet
7. Corrosion proof design and water resistant motor casing for use in the marine environment
8. Very low current draw, and high volume air flow
9. Maximises airflow and efficiency
10. Sealed motor shaft for moisture protection
11. Hose connections each end, for use with 78mm (3") diameter blower hoses
12. Easy to mount - for easy vertical or horizontal installation
13. Does not include mounting screws
14. For intermittent use only
|Amp Draw(A)||Fuse (A)||Packing Size(mm)||N.W/G.W (kg)|
1. What is your MOQ?
100 pieces in general, but we also sale about 10--50 pieces for new costumers for their sample testing.
2. What about the delivery time?
It depends on your order quantity; it usually takes 15-25days upon receipt of your 30% deposit by T/T.
Sample can be delivered within 7days.
3. Can I buy different types in one container?
Yes, you can mix different types in one container.
4. Do you have oversea agents?
1. Of course. We have many agents overseas, such as Dacon Europe A/S in Denmark, A P Lifting Gear Company LTD in United Kingdom, SEAFLO MARINE & RV NORTH AMERICA, LLC in United States, Bin Alshaikh Abobaker for Treading in Yemen, Williams Industrial Products Pty Ltd/Marine Systems Australia and SEAFLO AUS pty in Australia, Azzi Sport Marine S.A.R.L in Lebanon, SARAY DENIZ MALZEMELERI YATCILIK SAN.TIC.LTD.STI in Turkey, RECAMBIOS MARINOS S.L in Spain, DINO CO.,LTD in South Korea.
2. Welcome oversea agents!
5.Do you accept OEM/ODM
Yes. We are also the OEM supplier of many famous companies, such as WALMAT.
6. What is your terms of payment.
T/T, 30% in advance, balance against B/L copy.
7. What is your warranty?
5 years, and within 24 hours reply will be provided to solve customers' problems.
8. What is your port of loading?