Quiet Running 12V DC Micro Pump Motor for RV&Marine
|FOB Price:||US $35 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $35/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Strong Carton/Poly Foam.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SFDP1-027-017-41
- Power Source: Electricity
- Pump Type: Diaphragm Pump
- Certification: Ce, ISO9001:2008, RoHS
- Application Field: Yacht/ RV
- Motor Type: 12V DC Permanent Magnet, Totally Enclosed, Non-Ven
- Flow Rate: 10lpm/2.7gpm
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Protection: Thermal/Ignition Protection
- Port Dimension: 1/2" NPT
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8413509090
- Type: Pump
- Drainage & Irrigation Mode: Sprinkler Irrigation Equipment
- Material: Metal
- Condition: New
- Product: Micro Pump Motor
- AMPS: 15.0A Max
- Pressure: 17psi/1.2bar
- Valve: Viton or EPDM
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent
- Trademark: SEAFLO
- Origin: Fujian, China
Quiet Running 12v DC Micro Pump Motor for RV&Marine
Colors: Black or required
1. Agriculture/Yacht / RV/Caravan pressurized water system
2. Sprayer fixture (Vehicle-mounted sprayer, electric sprayer)
3. Food beverage filling & liquid transfer
4. Any other pressurization system
The pump is driven by an AC or DC motor
In front of the motor is a valve assembly containing two to five valve pump chambers. Each valve chamber has a diaphragmbehind it in the lower pump housing. As the motor shaft turns, an internal cam positioned behind the diaphragms causes the diaphragms to be pushed forward, then back in a continuous sequence creating a suction. As this suction builds, fluid is pulled through the inlet, through the various valve chamber check valves to the outlet
The volume of flow is determined by several factors including: the number and size of the pump chambers, cam offset, operating pressure, fluid viscosity
|Motor Voltage||12/24V DC|
|Type||4 chamber diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry|
|Certifications Option||CE Approval|
|Liquid Temperature||140°F (60°C) Max.|
|Priming Capabilities||6 Feet (1.8 m)|
|Max Pressure||40psi (2.8bar)|
|Max Flow rate||17lpm (4.5gpm)|
|Thermal Overload Protected||Start working when temperature reach 90°C(+-10%)|
|Inlet/Outlet Ports||10/13mm pyramid hose barb, 13mm angle hose barb|
|1/2 NPT thread filter for your choice.|
|Duty Cycle||Intermittent (under different pressure the continuous working time will also be different)|
|Motor options||2 pin connector|
1. What is your MOQ?
100 pieces in general, but we also sale about 10--50 pieces for new costumers for their sample testing.
2. What about the delivery time?
It depends on your order quantity; it usually takes 15-25days upon receipt of your 30% deposit by T/T.
Sample can be delivered within 7days.
3. Can I buy different types in one container?
Yes, you can mix different types in one container.
4. Do you have oversea agents?
1. Of course. We have many agents overseas, such as Dacon Europe A/S in Denmark, A P Lifting Gear Company LTD in United Kingdom, SEAFLO MARINE & RV NORTH AMERICA, LLC in United States, Bin Alshaikh Abobaker for Treading in Yemen, Williams Industrial Products Pty Ltd/Marine Systems Australia and SEAFLO AUS pty in Australia, Azzi Sport Marine S.A.R.L in Lebanon, SARAY DENIZ MALZEMELERI YATCILIK SAN.TIC.LTD.STI in Turkey, RECAMBIOS MARINOS S.L in Spain, DINO CO.,LTD in South Korea.
2. Welcome oversea agents!
5.Do you accept OEM/ODM
Yes. We are also the OEM supplier of many famous companies, such as WALMAT.
6. What is your terms of payment.
T/T, 30% in advance, balance against B/L copy.
7. What is your warranty?
5 years, and within 24 hours reply will be provided to solve customers' problems.
8. What is your port of loading?