Inline Bilge Blower Fan for Inboard and I/O Boats
|FOB Price:||US $16 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||96 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|96 Pieces||US $16/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||1PC/Inner Box; 12PCS/CTN; Seaworthy Strong Cartons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SFIB1-270-02
- Volume: 270cfm
- Color: White or as Requested
- Warranty: One Year
- Application: Bilge, Engine Compartments, Galleys, and Heads
- Engine: 2 Stroke
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8414609090
- Product: Inline Bilge Blower Fan
- Mounting Style: Vertical or Horizontal Positioning
- Blade: Six
- Factory: OEM/ODM Are Welcome
- Type: Inland and Coastal Boats
- Trademark: SEAFLO
- Origin: Fujian, China
Hi-Flow Capacity 270CFM, Suits 98mm (4") Diam. Hose
SIX-blade, axial-flow design maximizes performance to produce superior ventilation for engine compartments, galleys, bilges and heads. Draws up to 40% fewer amps while producing as much as 25% greater airflow than conventional in-line blowers. Features caulked and tinned wires throughout plus a nickel-plated motor can for outstanding durability. Built-in mounting feet allow easy vertical or horizontal installation.
Boats Bilge Ventilation, Engine Compartments, Galleys and Heads
Race cars and helmet ventilation
Bus ventilation (engine and bathroom fumes)
Tanning booths and building ventilation
1. IMCI (CE)
2. USCG 183.410 Compliant: Igntion protected
3. Provides ventilation for engine compartments, galleys, bilges and heads
4. Hi-Flow 3, 681 Litres per minute (130 CFM) capacity
5. Up to 25% more efficient than conventional in-line blowes
6. UV resistant white ABS plastic construction, with built-in mounting feet
7. Corrosion proof design and water resistant motor casing for use in the marine environment
8. Very low current draw, and high volume air flow
9. Four blade fan maximises airflow and efficiency
10. Sealed motor shaft for moisture protection
11. Hose connections each end, for use with 98mm (4") diameter blower hoses
12. Easy to mount - for easy vertical or horizontal installation
13. Does not include mounting screws
14. For intermittent use only
|Amp Draw(A)||Fuse (A)||Intake Pipe Dia(A)||Packing Size(mm)||N.W/G.W (kg)|
1. What is your MOQ?
100 pieces in general, but we also sale about 10--50 pieces for new costumers for their sample testing.
2. What about the delivery time?
It depends on your order quantity; it usually takes 15-25days upon receipt of your 30% deposit by T/T.
Sample can be delivered within 7days.
3. Can I buy different types in one container?
Yes, you can mix different types in one container.
4. Do you have oversea agents?
1. Of course. We have many agents overseas, such as Dacon Europe A/S in Denmark, A P Lifting Gear Company LTD in United Kingdom, SEAFLO MARINE & RV NORTH AMERICA, LLC in United States, Bin Alshaikh Abobaker for Treading in Yemen, Williams Industrial Products Pty Ltd/Marine Systems Australia and SEAFLO AUS pty in Australia, Azzi Sport Marine S.A.R.L in Lebanon, SARAY DENIZ MALZEMELERI YATCILIK SAN.TIC.LTD.STI in Turkey, RECAMBIOS MARINOS S.L in Spain, DINO CO.,LTD in South Korea.
2. Welcome oversea agents!
5.Do you accept OEM/ODM
Yes. We are also the OEM supplier of many famous companies, such as WALMAT.
6. What is your terms of payment.
T/T, 30% in advance, balance against B/L copy.
7. What is your warranty?
5 years, and within 24 hours reply will be provided to solve customers' problems.
8. What is your port of loading?
Fuzhou Port. So the price what we quote you is FOB Xiamen.