Low Volume 350gph Submersible Water Bilge Pump
|FOB Price:||US $12 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||80 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|80 Pieces||US $12/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||1PC/Inner Box; 40PCS/CTN; Seaworthy Strong Cartons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SFBP1-G350-02
- Rated Current: 1-4A
- Voltage: 12 V DC/24V DC
- Protection: Anti-Airlock, Ignition Protected
- Motor: Water Cooled Motors to Extended Life
- Housing: Water Cooled Motors to Extended Life
- Type: Inland and Coastal Boats
- Factory: OEM/ODM Are Welcome
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8413709190
- Flow Rate: 350gph
- Certification: Ce, ISO9001:2008
- Product: Low Volume Submersible Water Pump
- Outlet Dimension: 19mm/3/4′′
- Pump Body: Thermoplastic
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent
- Material: Thermoplastic
- Trademark: SEAFLO
- Origin: Fujian, China
1. Heavy duty motors with stainless steel shafts and tough thermoplastic bodies.
2. Totally submersible and ignition protected.
3. To all existing safety standards.
4. Water cooled motors for long life, with anti airlock design and moisture tight seals.
5. Snap-lock strainer base for easy installation and removal, and silent vibration free running
6. Includes comprehensive user manual with installation instructions and wiring diagram
Typically used in boat hulls / bilges
Ponds, pools, spas
Other applications where you have to remove water from
Note: These pumps are designed for intermittent use only, NOT designed for continuous use
How a Bilge Pump Works
Non-automatic bilge pumps offer traditional operation activated by a float or panel switch. Removal of the motor cartridge allows for easy cleaning of the strainer and impeller in the event that the pump becomes clogged with debris. Electric Submersible Pumps are by far the most popular type of electric Bilge Pumps, submersibles give very high outputs, are cost effective, have low amp draw and are easy to install. They are designed to fit in the lowest part of the bilge and only require discharge pipe work and electricity supply.
Backed SEAFLO's 1-Year Warranty!
|Model||Flow rate||Volts||Current||Head||Wire lead||Outlet Dia||N.W/G.W|
|SFBP1-G350-02||350 GPH||12V||2.0A||3.0 m||1 m||19 mm/3/4"||0.22/0.33 kg|
|SFBP1-G600-02||600 GPH||12V||2.5A||3.5 m||1 m||19 mm/3/4"||0.22/0.33 kg|