24 DC RO Boost Water Pump for Water Filter System
|FOB Price:||US $35 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||24 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|24 Pieces||US $35/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||1PC/Inner Color Box; 8PCS/CTN|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SFDP2-018-120-36
- Power Source: Electricity
- Pump Type: Diaphragm Pump
- Certification: Ce, ISO9001:2008, RoHS
- Application Field: Agriculture
- Valve: Viton
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent
- Pressure: 120psi/8.3bar
- Motor Type: 24VDC Permanent Magnet, Totally Enclosed, Non-Vent
- Specification: CE ROHS ISO 9001: 2008 GMS SGS
- HS Code: 8413509090
- Type: Pump
- Drainage & Irrigation Mode: Sprinkler Irrigation Equipment
- Material: Metal
- Condition: New
- Product: Water Filter System
- AMPS: 6.0A Max
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Port Dimension: 3/8"-18 Fnpt
- Trademark: SEAFLO
- Origin: Fujian, China
Agriculture/Yacht / RV/Caravan pressurized water system
Sprayer fixture (Vehicle-mounted sprayer, electric sprayer)
Cleaning machine, Humidifier, Water purification, Medical apparatus
Any other pressurization system
How a Diaphragm Pump Works
The pump is driven by an AC or DC motor
In front of the motor is a valve assembly containing two to five valve pump chambers. Each valve chamber
Has a diaphragm behind it in the lower pump housing. As the motor shaft turns, an internal cam positioned behind the diaphragms causes the diaphragms to be pushed forward, then back in a continuous sequence creating a suction. As this suction builds, fluid is pulled through the inlet, through the various valve chamber check valves to the outlet
The volume of flow is determined by several factors including: The number and size of the pump chambers, cam offset, operating pressure, fluid viscosity
|Motor Shell:||Coated Steel|
|STANDARD PUMP CONFIGURATIONS|
|Model||Switch||GPM/LPM||PSI/BAR||Max Draw(A)||Valves||Diaphragm||Ports||Voltage||Wire Connections|
|SFDP1-015-120-36||By Pass||1.5/5.5||120/8.3||10||Viton||Santoprene||3/8"-18 FNPT||12V||2-Pin/Leads|
|SFDP2-015-120-36||By Pass||1.5/5.5||120/8.3||5||Viton||Santoprene||3/8"-18 FNPT||24V||2-Pin/Leads|
|SFDP1-018-120-36||By Pass||1.8/7.0||120/8.3||12||Viton||Santoprene||3/8"-18 FNPT||12V||2-Pin/Leads|
|SFDP2-018-120-36||By Pass||1.8/7.0||120/8.3||6||Viton||Santoprene||3/8"-18 FNPT||24V||2-Pin/Leads|
|SFDPA1-015-120-36||By Pass||1.5/5.5||120/8.3||0.8||Viton||Santoprene||3/8"-18 FNPT||110V||Leads|
|SFDPA2-015-120-36||By Pass||1.5/5.5||120/8.3||0.5||Viton||Santoprene||3/8"-18 FNPT||220V||Leads|
|Consult factory for other available models|
1. What is your MOQ?
100 pieces in general, but we also sale about 10--50 pieces for new costumers for their sample testing.
2. What about the delivery time?
It depends on your order quantity; it usually takes 15-25days upon receipt of your 30% deposit by T/T.
Sample can be delivered within 7days.
3. Can I buy different types in one container?
Yes, you can mix different types in one container.
4. Do you have oversea agents?
1. Of course. We have many agents overseas, such as Dacon Europe A/S in Denmark, A P Lifting Gear Company LTD in United Kingdom, SEAFLO MARINE & RV NORTH AMERICA, LLC in United States, Bin Alshaikh Abobaker for Treading in Yemen, Williams Industrial Products Pty Ltd/Marine Systems Australia and SEAFLO AUS pty in Australia, Azzi Sport Marine S.A.R.L in Lebanon, SARAY DENIZ MALZEMELERI YATCILIK SAN.TIC.LTD.STI in Turkey, RECAMBIOS MARINOS S.L in Spain, DINO CO.,LTD in South Korea.
2. Welcome oversea agents!
5.Do you accept OEM/ODM
Yes. We are also the OEM supplier of many famous companies, such as WALMAT.
6. What is your terms of payment.
T/T, 30% in advance, balance against B/L copy.
7. What is your warranty?
5 years, and within 24 hours reply will be provided to solve customers' problems.
8. What is your port of loading?