Mini Auto Totally Submersible Bilge Pump 12V. 750gph
|FOB Price:||US $19 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $19/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SFBP1-G750-06
- Rated Current: 1-4A
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Protection: Anti-Airlock, Ignition Protected
- Pump Body: Thermoplastic
- Factory: OEM/ODM Are Welcome
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent
- Material: ABS
- Transport Package: 1PC/Inner Box; 40PCS/CTN; Seaworthy Strong Cartons
- Origin: Fujian, China
- Flow Rate: 750gph
- Certification: Ce, ISO9001:2008, RoHS
- Product: Auto Bilge Pump 12V.750gph
- Outlet Dimension: 19mm/3/4′′
- Housing: Tough ABC Housing
- Motor: Water Cooled Motors to Extended Life
- Type: Inland and Coastal Boats
- Trademark: SEAFLO
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8413709190
Mini Auto Totally Submersible Bilge Pump 12v.750gph
1. High quality, 100% marine grade UV stabilised white ABS plastic construction
2. Compact, full capacity automatic shower sump draining kit
3. 600 Gallons per hour automatic pump with built-in float switch, turns on and off automatically as required
4. Designed to pump shower/sink water overboard or into a holding tank
5. Clear snap-on cover for easy access and cleaning, with gasket seal
6. Tight fitting lid to minimise splashing and odors
7. Removable mesh filter allows easy cleaning
8. Easy to install - Suits most Attwood/Johnson/Rule footprints
9. Multiple inlet ports for versatile usage: 1 x 3/4", 1 x 3/4" or 1" x1", 1 x 1-1/8" or 1-1/2"
10. Outlet discharge hose: 3/4"
11. Check valve on outlet
12. Ignition protected
13. Ideal for use in boats, RV, caravans, motorhomes, and camper trailers
14. Includes mounting/operating instructions
15. Mounting screws not included
How a Shower Sump Pump Works
A compact, full capacity shower drain system. Automatically turns on after the water starts, and shuts off when the water is removed. Activated by built-in float switch. Available in single inlet and three inlet ports which offer varying combinations of inlet hose. Other features include a clear screw down cover, a removable strainer for easy cleaning, and an internal check valve to prevent back flow.
Backed SEAFLO's 1-Year Warranty!
|Model||Flow Rate||Volt||Current||Head||Wire Lead||Outlet Dia||N.W/G.W|
1. What is your MOQ?
100 pieces in general, but we also sale about 10--50 pieces for new costumers for their sample testing.
2. What about the delivery time?
It depends on your order quantity; it usually takes 15-25days upon receipt of your 30% deposit by T/T.
Sample can be delivered within 7days.
3. Can I buy different types in one container?
Yes, you can mix different types in one container.
4. Do you have oversea agents?
1. Of course. We have many agents overseas, such as Dacon Europe A/S in Denmark, A P Lifting Gear Company LTD in United Kingdom, SEAFLO MARINE & RV NORTH AMERICA, LLC in United States, Bin Alshaikh Abobaker for Treading in Yemen, Williams Industrial Products Pty Ltd/Marine Systems Australia and SEAFLO AUS pty in Australia, Azzi Sport Marine S.A.R.L in Lebanon, SARAY DENIZ MALZEMELERI YATCILIK SAN.TIC.LTD.STI in Turkey, RECAMBIOS MARINOS S.L in Spain, DINO CO.,LTD in South Korea.
2. Welcome oversea agents!
5.Do you accept OEM/ODM
Yes. We are also the OEM supplier of many famous companies, such as WALMAT.
6. What is your terms of payment.
T/T, 30% in advance, balance against B/L copy.
7. What is your warranty?
5 years, and within 24 hours reply will be provided to solve customers' problems.
8. What is your port of loading?