Agriculture System 1500gph 12V Pool Pond Solar Electric Submersible Pump
|FOB Price:||US $40 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $40/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SFBP1-1500-01
- Max.Capacity: 1500gph
- Material: Plastic
- Assembly: Liquid Pumps
- Start Up: Electric Pump
- Application: Submersible Pump, Clarified Water Pump, Chemical Pump
- Media: Sea Water Pump
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Flow Rate: 1500gph
- Motor: Water Cooled Motors to Extended Life
- Protection: Anti-Airlock,Ignition Protected
- Housing: Tough ABC Housing
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent
- Transport Package: 1PC/Inner Box; 20PCS/CTN; Seaworthy Strong Cartons
- Origin: Fujian, China
- Max.Head: <10m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Structure: Single-stage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Bilge Pump
- Industry: Boat Pump
- Performance: Bilge Pump
- Product: Solar Water Pump
- Voltage: 12 V DC/24V DC
- Outlet Dimension: 29mm/1-1/8′′
- Pump Body: Thermoplastic
- Factory: OEM/ODM Are Welcome
- Trademark: SEAFLO
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8413709190
- Heavy duty motors with stainless steel shafts and tough thermoplastic bodies.
- Totally submersible and ignition protected.
- To all existing safety standards.
- Water cooled motors for long life, with anti airlock design and moisture tight seals.
- Snap-lock strainer base for easy installation and removal, and silent vibration free running
- Includes comprehensive user manual with installation instructions and wiring diagram
- Typically used in boat hulls / bilges
- Bait tanks
- Ponds, pools, spas
- Other applications where you have to remove water from
- Note: These pumps are designed for intermittent use only, NOT designed for continuous use
Non-automatic bilge pumps offer traditional operation activated by a float or panel switch. Removal of the motor cartridge allows for easy cleaning of the strainer and impeller in the event that the pump becomes clogged with debris. Electric Submersible Pumps are by far the most popular type of electric Bilge Pumps, submersibles give very high outputs, are cost effective, have low amp draw and are easy to install. They are designed to fit in the lowest part of the bilge and only require discharge pipe work and electricity supply.
Backed SEAFLO's 1-Year Warranty!
STANDARD PUMP CONFIGURATIONS
1. What is your MOQ?
100 pieces in general, but we also sale about 10--50 pieces for new costumers for their sample testing.
2. What about the delivery time?
It depends on your order quantity; it usually takes 15-25days upon receipt of your 30% deposit by T/T.
Sample can be delivered within 7days.
3. Can I buy different types in one container?
Yes, you can mix different types in one container.
4. Do you have oversea agents?
1. Of course. We have many agents overseas, such as Dacon Europe A/S in Denmark, A P Lifting Gear Company LTD in United Kingdom, SEAFLO MARINE & RV NORTH AMERICA, LLC in United States, Bin Alshaikh Abobaker for Treading in Yemen, Williams Industrial Products Pty Ltd/Marine Systems Australia and SEAFLO AUS pty in Australia, Azzi Sport Marine S.A.R.L in Lebanon, SARAY DENIZ MALZEMELERI YATCILIK SAN.TIC.LTD.STI in Turkey, RECAMBIOS MARINOS S.L in Spain, DINO CO.,LTD in South Korea.
2. Welcome oversea agents!
5.Do you accept OEM/ODM
Yes. We are also the OEM supplier of many famous companies, such as WALMAT.
6. What is your terms of payment.
T/T, 30% in advance, balance against B/L copy.
7. What is your warranty?
5 years, and within 24 hours reply will be provided to solve customers' problems.
8. What is your port of loading?