High Quality Hand Operated Water Pumps
|FOB Price:||US $16 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $16/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- SEAFLO Diaphragm Pump
- 23 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: SFPH-H1100-02
- Power: Hydraulic
- Function: Manual Operation
- Product: Hand Operated Water Pumps
- Type: Hand Pump
- Brand Name: Seaflo
- Outlet Dimension: 25.4mm/1′′
- Structure: Piston Pump
- Trademark: SEAFLO
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8413200000
- Material: Plastic
- Valve Body Type: Piston
- Diaphragm Material: Water
- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Flow Rate: 0.5liter Per Move
- Model Number: Sfph-H1100-02
- Certification: Ce, ISO9001:2008, RoHS
- Pump Body: PP Plastic
- Transport Package: 1PC/Inner Box; 20PCS/CTN; Seaworthy Strong Cartons
- Origin: Fujian, China
Portable light weigh design
Suitable for bilge water or diesel transter
Flexible hose can be easily directed to hard to reach bilge area
Available in two barrel lengths 483mm(19")or 685mm(2615/26")
Seaflo's Hand-Operated Bilge Pump safely and easily removes water from kayaks and other small boats. It is self-priming and very easy to clean. All plastic. Self- lubricating. This hand pump will not rust or corrode or mar your boat. If your hand pump becomes clogged, simply remove the foot valve assembly and clean out the inside. Includes: Flexible hose.
Backed SEAFLO's 1-Year Warranty!
Colors: White ot black
|Short Barrel Version||Long Barrel Version|
|Hose Connections||25 mm (1") Hose Connections||25 mm (1") Hose Connections|
|Weight||0.48 lbs (0.22 kg)||0.64 lbs (0.29 kg)|
|Materials||Pump Body: PP, Valve: EPDM||Pump Body: PP, Valve: EPDM|
|Materials On Contact with Fluid||PP, EPDM||PP, EPDM|
|Suction Lift||1m (3 ft)||1m (3 ft)|
|Discharge Head||0.5 m (1.5 ft)||0.5 m (1.5 ft)|
|45 Strokes per Minute||19 ltrs (5 US gals)||19 ltrs (5 US gals)|
|70 Strokes per Minute||31.4 ltrs (8.3 US gals)||31.4 ltrs (8.3 US gals)|
1. What is your MOQ?
100 pieces in general, but we also sale about 10--50 pieces for new costumers for their sample testing.
2. What about the delivery time?
It depends on your order quantity; it usually takes 15-25days upon receipt of your 30% deposit by T/T.
Sample can be delivered within 7days.
3. Can I buy different types in one container?
Yes, you can mix different types in one container.
4. Do you have oversea agents?
1. Of course. We have many agents overseas, such as Dacon Europe A/S in Denmark, A P Lifting Gear Company LTD in United Kingdom, SEAFLO MARINE & RV NORTH AMERICA, LLC in United States, Bin Alshaikh Abobaker for Treading in Yemen, Williams Industrial Products Pty Ltd/Marine Systems Australia and SEAFLO AUS pty in Australia, Azzi Sport Marine S.A.R.L in Lebanon, SARAY DENIZ MALZEMELERI YATCILIK SAN.TIC.LTD.STI in Turkey, RECAMBIOS MARINOS S.L in Spain, DINO CO.,LTD in South Korea.
2. Welcome oversea agents!
5.Do you accept OEM/ODM
Yes. We are also the OEM supplier of many famous companies, such as WALMAT.
6. What is your terms of payment.
T/T, 30% in advance, balance against B/L copy.
7. What is your warranty?
5 years, and within 24 hours reply will be provided to solve customers' problems.
8. What is your port of loading?